Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 23, 2011 -- Birthday Party

Not every photo I take is intended as photographic "art". 


I like the idea of documenting life. Here the life is my life. 
Last night I had the pleasure of hosting friends and family for a small "birthday celebration". A good friend and colleague (far right) and his associates were visiting from Belgaum, State of Karnataka, India. I took the opportunity to invite them along with some friends and of course family. Not everyone I would have loved to be with us could be, but I am happy for who was and our enjoyment of the moment and each other.


While not the best of the photos I took of the group, it is the one with 
everyone visible (to some degree).





f3.5 | 1/60s | ISO 500 | Red-eye compensation flash | Nikon D200 | Nikkor 24-120mm 3.5-5.6 lens

No comments:

Post a Comment