Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 27, 2011 -- The Wedding

Melisse (my daughter) and Tif (her partner of close to 10 years) were married in Darien, CT. Here is a shot taken with my iPhone.  In my excitement and anxiety to reach Darien from Brooklyn (Google Maps said 1:05 mins or 1:40 in traffic), I left my compact flash card in the download reader for my laptop. Duhhhhhh. 
But who cares. The iPhone took great shots.


Look at the excitement on these two women's faces. The Justice of the Peace was a lovely, warm woman who conducted a very sweet ceremony. There were 13 onlookers. We all hugged, kissed, laughed and hugged again afterward. Then we went to Tif's sister's home in Darien where we all gathered to celebrate. 


The "wedding" will take place Sunday in the West Village.






f2.8 | 1/20s | ISO 100 | iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment