Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 18, 2011 -- Giving me grief

Walking along Wood Street by the east entrance to the medical school building I was accosted by this squirrel. Although I tried talking sweetly to her/him there was no desisting. Cajole the creature as I might the racket continued. I could have just walked inside, close as I was, but it suddenly hit me. A photo must be wanted. So I pulled out the Lumix from my pocket and shot off three pictures. Sadly that was not the desire. Chattering and abuse continued. So I did what was likely what was really desired: I went inside and away.


In addition to the flash, I did some post processing with Nik Sharpener Pro 3.0 and Nik Viveza 2 to bring increase some of the detail.


f4.6 | 1/320s with flash | ISO 250 | Lumix



No comments:

Post a Comment