Monday, December 26, 2011

December 20, 2011 -- Holiday Magic at WineStyles

I readily admit that many of the 365 photos published on this blog this year have not been very good. Often that ocured because I almost forgot to take one on a given day. Usually it was because I was tired or because of the many family issues we were dealing with this year. Please forgive this hastily constructed still-life that Tracy and I constructed as I was leaving work at the wine store on this evening. This wine is a fun Muscotto Spumanti. Not a great wine, but a fun wine. One to have with friends in front of a fire or at a holiday dinner.


 The positive aspect of setting up and constructing this shot is that I was encouraged to go home and have a couple of glasses of good wine! 


f3.3 | 1/30 s | ISO 400 | Pansonic Lumix

No comments:

Post a Comment