Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 19, 2011 -- No excuse

Well it happened. I never got a shot on August 19.  I feel really bad about this and have no excuse. I do have an explanation. 


My brother is an observant Jew. I knew we would be going to his home for Friday evening dinner, a Sabbath welcoming. This is something I really enjoy, and often there are a number of family at his home, including some of his adorable grandchildren. I had hoped to capture some photos of them before sunset (the start of Sabbath). Unfortunately I got to his house too late to shoot any photos, at least too late if I were to remain respectful of him and his traditions. 


That is my explanation. Of course I should have anticipated and taken a couple of shots from the road as we drove to Baltimore from Atlantic City. But I didn't.


Here is a photo that I like from another day of our trip. I hope I can capture a photo for each of the remaining days of the year.


Aperture priority f13 | Shots varied from 1/160s to 1/350s | ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment