Monday, August 1, 2011

July 30, 2011 -- Techny Tower Church of the Divine Word

Techny is a former technical school and is a Catholic Church and retreat center. My wife and I were there for a two-day retreat. During breaks, I took advantage of my contemplative mood and tried to shoot some shots reflective of that feeling state. 


This picture was taken on a spiral staircase (which led to a closed door). In the morning the window was bathed in light meaning that the tower would be washed out. I waited until closer to sunset. This shot was taken with my iPhone at 6:48PM. I shot with and without flash. This one is without flash.  I continue to be impressed with what I can do with the iPhone. My only regret is that it is completely automagic. I cannot modify f settings, shutter speed or ISO.


f2.8 | 1/200s | ISO 80

No comments:

Post a Comment