Sunday, June 26, 2011

June 19, 2011 -- Trucker on the road

On June 19 I drove a truck loaded with detritus from my in-law's home to Chicago. Actually to call it all "detritus" is not completely fair as there were some lovely old things in the truck and also furniture to decorate and furnish my mother-in-law's room in her new assisted living + center. We are moving her from the facility where she had been living in Iowa to one close to us in Park Ridge. It will make life easier for Pat and will, I think, be a good move for Thelma. Now, let's all pray.


Anyway, I made my tuition and other expenses for undergraduate years by driving a truck during four summers. As a result, driving this truck was quite enjoyable to me. I took the shot with my iPhone while on I-88 barreling toward Chicago.


f2.4 | 1/300 | ISO 125 | iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment