Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo 57 of 365 Feb 26 2011 Sunset at the Seawall in Mumbai, India

I was fortunate to have a friend in Mumbai who picked me up at the domestic terminal after my flight from the south. He and his wife cared for me over 7 hours until I had to go to the international terminal to catch my 3:15AM flight to Frankfurt.

Sanjiva and Sumeda took me for a walk along the seawall in a really nice area of Mumbai. It was wonderful to do that walk because I was reminded how much people are alike. This seawall walk is nicely paved in stones and there were people jogging, walking, sitting on benches or on the wall itself. Families, kids, girls in groups, boys in groups, lovers and married couples all there to enjoy the sea, the breeze and the setting sun. I felt very much secure and comfortable.

The colors at sunset were spectacular. I took about 50 shots (I think Sanjiva was surprised) and there were several I could have chosen for this shot from the 26th.  I like this one because of the colors and the couple. 



EFIX: f16 (+0.33) 1/250 sec  ISO 400 FL: 25mm  Time of shot: 6:24pm  Nikon D200

No comments:

Post a Comment