Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo of the Day 47/365 Feb 16 2011 Reflections on a hair cut

I had a "style" today. Most of us would think of this as a haircut. However, my "stylist", Giuseppe, gave me hell one time when I answered a call while in the chair and said that I was getting a "haircut".  "NO, NO," he said imperiously. I am a stylist and your are having your hair styled."  OK, Giuseppe. 

Anyway, today I had my hair cut and I thought it would be a nice opportunity for some interesting shots. This is the one that seemed most worthy after taking about 25 different shots during the cutting and "styling" period. That is the Lumix camera in the photo, along with my "stylist" Giuseppe.


f3.3  1/50sec  ISO 800  FL 25mm  Panasonic Lumix.
I will be late posting on Feb 17 and 18 due to travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment