Monday, April 11, 2011

100 Photo of the Day 11 April 2011 -- Special kids

All children are special.  My brother and his wife have 5 daughters and a total of 17 grandchildren.  They are really blessed and sometimes I think they are also blessedly exhausted. 

These three children are among his grandchildren. They are from left to right Shimmy (13), Tuvia (8) and Tamar (11).  The boys are proud of their carrot-colored hair. Tamar however was complaining about her hair: "it gets all tangled". In my reality, it is gorgeous hair. They are like all kids, each interested in their own worlds and also curious a bit about the adult world. 

Pat and I really like these three, active, loving, bright kids. This photo really shows them as they are. I like it as a group portrait.

f3.9  1/125 sec  ISO 400  FL=55mm  Panasonic Lumix

No comments:

Post a Comment