Sunday, April 3, 2011

91 Photo of the Day April 2, 2011 -- Wine Glasses in Low Light

Here is another of my efforts to take shots in low light. Here there is no doubt that I should have used a tripod. Unfortunately I had none with me and there was literally no place to brace either myself or the camera while taking the photo.

As I am focusing on this low light project (sorry you will have to endure more of these), I only used the available light. In the case the light was the wine store florescent lighting and some incandescent lights cast within the nook where these glasses are on display.  I like the reflections that I got and the colors of the hand painted work look good too. I doubt if the colors would have been as true with my in camera flash. But maybe with the external Nikon SB800 that I often use.  ISO here was set at 500. There is much less noise than in the photos taken at 3200 on April 1.



f3.5  1/8 sec   ISO 500  FL=36mm  Nikon D200

No comments:

Post a Comment