Thursday, April 28, 2011

#116 April 27 2011 -- Great Face

People watching is a great sport on public transportation and while walking around the city. On the Blue Line in Chicago I think I see some of the most interesting people.  Let me tell you, it was raining heavily when this guy got on the train. He looked like he felt as if he had escaped a Tsunami. But then he settled down and his face grew into itself, as we see here. Interestingly the guy behind him started calling me a M-F, I guess because he thought I was taking his photo. Meanwhile the featured "face" never seemed to know anything about my picture taking. This observation leads to another whole ethical discussion, which I will leave for further discussion at another time.


f4.7 | 1/40s | ISO 800 | FL 242mm | Panasonic Lumix

No comments:

Post a Comment