Saturday, March 5, 2011

62 March 4 2011 Wine tasting

Every now and then I take some photos that just do not turn out. Despite my best attempts to take indoor photos during a wine tasting last evening, I was foiled by extremely low light. Only too late did I realize that I should have increased the ISO. As a result none of the photos turned out particularly "wonderfully".


None-the-less, in these two photos we see the tools of a wine tasting: wine and glasses and a person to pour. The wine tasting took place at Park Ridge Wine Styles, a lovely small wine store run by a terrific couple who are devoted to moderately priced wines: Tracy and Doug Bell. I am fortunate to periodically work for them at this store. It gives me a chance to enjoy wine, to enjoy people who also enjoy wine, and to increase my fledgling  knowledge of wine,  which is always important. 


f4  0.4/sec  ISO 400 (camera built-in flash) VR on  FL 52mm Nikon D200


f4  0.4/sec  ISO 800 (camera built-in flash) VR on FL 52mm  Nikon D200






No comments:

Post a Comment