Thursday, March 24, 2011

81 March 23 2011 -- Going to Work

I was in the loop, downtown Chicago, shortly before 7AM.  It was overcast and raining as I came out of the subway. 

Before me was the gold version of the "Winged Victory" which you can see in the window. Yet trudging by was this guy lost in his thoughts as he made his way to work.  

The photo is one of a couple that I shot. In two were this guy, which I really wanted. This one was best because his movement is blurred. I also wanted the statue to be clearly focused. To enhance the picture I worked on it in Photoshop CS5 with Alien Skin Exposure 2 for color photos. I increased the sharpness of the overall picture and then used another Alien Skin color print process to give the overall picture a somewhat cool look to enhance the mood that I thought this guy might be having.

f3.3  1/15 sec  ISO 1000  FL 25mm

No comments:

Post a Comment