Tuesday, March 8, 2011

65 Photo of the Day 7 March 2011 TV from a cat's perspective

This photo is from my iPhone 4G. The camera in this phone is amazing: producing large-size images (this one is equivalent to 8x10 inches) with excellent detail and focus and little grain or noise. It is also very handy. Last evening I intended to post a shot taken while my car was being diagnosed. I was going to call the shot "On the rack". But I changed my mind for two reasons: 

  1. Seeta, one of the two cats we have, was upset that her sister starred in a photo the previous day and she had no such credit;
  2. I had the opportunity to grabthis shot which I thought of as watching TV from Seeta's perspective. Fortunately it worked out because she was really settled on my lap. This cat does watch TV and often walks over to it and sits watching the movement. 
I slightly adjusted this photo to bring down the white "burn" from the flash. Otherwise the photo is as taken.
f2.8 1/15sec ISO 320  FL: 3.9mm Flash  Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment