Tuesday, March 22, 2011

80 Photo of the Day March 22 2011 -- My Friend Ed

Ed is a fellow photographer. He has a great eye. Tonight at a semi-irregular social/picture sharing gathering of a group of photographers, Ed was excitedly discussing something. I don't remember what. But what I do remember is thinking, "this guy has a great face and he's really smart." 



So I quickly pulled out my "ever-ready, trusty Lumix" and shot this photo. Although originally in color, I modified the photo -- which I had taken in very low light -- using a couple of different programs ending up finally with this bright light over Ed's head and showing the animation of his face. The image is meant to mimic a form of infrared black and white film processed to show extreme heat (light)...in this case the heat coming from Ed's active brain!




f3.3 1/5 sec ISO 400 (aperture priority) FL 25mm  Panasonic Lumix

No comments:

Post a Comment